We are loving gingham at the moment and combined with this festive phrase this gingham embroidery kit is one of our favorites.
This kit is super simple, even for us! The design is printed onto the gingham fabric, so you can just trace around it with your stitches. The kit uses one simple stitch, a split stitch (one of my favourite).
To make it as easy as possible for you to get your creation up on the wall, the kit comes with it’s own backing disc that goes inside the back of your hoop when you have finished, with no glue and no fuss.
This kit is suitable for beginners, all of the techniques are clearly explained in the instructions.
Cotton Clara kits are produced in the UK by a small team and packaged in beautiful recyclable packaging that is suitable for gifting.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 15cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery confident beginners and experienced stitchers
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box, so it's perfect for gifting!